Wednesday 3 January 2007

Raya aji etc

Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of updates. U know how it is. Sibuk and malas and in no mood and tired. Phew what a week! Not that amazing things happened, well actually something quite amazing did happen. What's amazing was the amount of food I chowed down for the past week. haha I have been on leave since before christmas and I ate may way through new year. I wonder if my any of pants still fit. Well, the moment of truth will be tomorrow morning, tomorrow will tell. .

Let me give you an example of a day I had during the past week or so. Woke up sort of late. Had break fast at home. Surfed the net. Read some papers and blogs. Showered. Went to have dim sum at Dynasty with family. Continued on to Coffee Zone Centerpoint. Stayed there for the rest of the afternoon. Left at about 7pm. My Aunt wanted to go to the Mall to check out some laptops, but there was a traffic jam. (Why were we driving from Centerpoint to the Mall? Coz it was raining!) Then we ended up in one of the compuer shop in Qlap. After that, felt hungry, we went to Soto Tinis in Gadong. Just intime before it closed. Straight back to Centerpoint to pick up some McDo's. Had ice-cream. Went to my gran's place. And what did I do there? What else but ate some more. Managed to help Auntie N with her Ice Cream cocktail, which was very easy to make and custard pudding. Which was also easy to make. Look forward to them for the next day.

Hari Raya Korban was a fun family outing day. Unfortunately I missed this year's Hari Raya mass payers. I woke up late. We headed to our gran's place. had some very delicious food. I had nasi lemak with rendang, Had fried noodles. Had mee cury, which IS my favourite. Had tumpi with susu manis. Had few other bits which I cant remember on top of my head. To top it all off I had sago with gula anau (sp?) & santan. which was just lovely. Gosh I have to reduce my sweet intakes. I have been eating sweet stuff lately. Craving. Ntah kenapa kah ia. .

Oh and happy new year to those who celebrate.


Chopsticks at Dynasty


Chopsticks again


All the nyaman Dim Sum & carrot cake


Crispy noodle was just so so nice


Hung out at CZ after Dynasty

Some of the food at my gran's celebrating raya aji

Another table for Mee Kari and condiments

My favourite favourite mee kari. This was the first bowl ;-)

No comments: