Friday 19 January 2007

Kaer Azami

For old times sake, I thought I'd give this a mention. I received information that Kaer is releasing his album today in KL. The album is entitleed Menjelma and consist of 10 songs altogether + 1 bonus 'Kembali Bersama - his AF final song. I guess that makes it 11 aint it? hehe In it, there will also be one English song called 'Mama said'. The composer line up is quite impressive I must say, it includes the famous Audy Mok, Azlan Abu Hassan, Mohariz Yaakub, Omar K and Kaer himself has composed a song.

Song titles:
MENJELMA
IZIN KU PERGI - I heard this is now a hit in KL since its promotional release sometime ago.
APABILA
SINAR CAHAYA
TAK INGIN BEBAS
DALAM KENANGAN
KAU TELEFON LAGI - Macam ada urang tesindir. kekekke
HILANGNYA CINTA
MAMA SAID
SERIBU IMPIAN
KEMBALI BERSAMA - Bonus track



So guys.. seperti biasa. I urge you to buy yang original untuk menyokong Kaer dan demi mendokong indutri musik tanah air nya. Anyways.. I heard the songs are nice. Which is great to know since his fans has been waiting for this album for a long long time. And I also learned this album was produced and funded by himself. Wow! talk about confidence eh! In my opinion, he did the right thing. With the current rate of albums his management company is churning out other than their favs, in my opinion he did the right thing. Good luck Kaer.. wishing you all the success.


p.s. Video clip for 'Izinkan ku pergi' is in the process and the talented Rosh is in charge of it. Well some parts of it anyway. Rosh is the dude responsible for Anuar Zain's wonderful video clip ala-ala mangga comic + other video clips Including Sheila Majid's plus a host of other stuff. Check out his site http://www.roshfaizal.com/

No comments: