Tuesday 30 January 2007

I heart my bike

Aaarrrghhh what a day today. There's a couple of company trips coming up in the coming month. Before today, my boss left it to me and my collegue to decide which trip we would like to go on. There are only the two of us and there are two trips and only one of us can go. Easy right.. I thought so too. In the end, me and colleague came to an agreement where she goes to destination A and I got destination B. (She's been to B while I have never been to either) Both are happy as I dont want to go to places where shopping is great, which is what destination A is well known for and destination B is just the sort of place I'd like to visit. There are a couple of reasons why I chose B. 1. No much shopping can be done, hence I dont need to spend any more money while I'm there unnecessarily. 2. The 'project' is smaller at B hence less work. We both compromised and are happy with the decision. My colleague is very much into shopping and look forward to the trip. The shopping chance cancels out the amount of work she has to do. hehehe Today, my boss decided that I should go to A. Reason: Unknown. But I think he's unhappy about something and decided against our decision. The problem is, my collegue doesnt yet know about this and my boss has been asking me to prepare our travel itinerary. I feel bad now. I dont know what's going to happen tomorow. She will find out sooner or later. I just hope it will not backlash and make me look bad in the end. Coz I know she's not exactly ecstatic being around me in the office as I too have opinion on stuff. Soooooo this might just escalate the prob. Hope not though.. *sigh* Now I have a bigger 'project' and at the risk of spending money.. heheh


Anyway.... I'v got a new toy... tadaaaa A mountain bike! I bought it second hand but brand new. Never been used and complete with the helmet. The set only cost me 100 clams! Not bad eh! Now I can cruise around on muscle power and hopfully loose a some weight in the process. Lets just hope so heheh




The bike also comes with a ... um what do u call it? Bell kah? heheh
Cute kali ah hehe


Oh before I go.. just want to congratulate my brother on his A levels result. 3A levels, B for Maths, C for Accounts and D for Physics. Not too shabby but it could have been better. Hes rather disspointed for not scoring on his Physics as he was banking on it. Congratulations is also in order for my cousin Muizz, he did very well. Managed straight As for Maths, Physics and Geo. So ia bulih jadi Geo-physicist lah tu ah.. heheh


I also have other cousins and second cousins who didnt do too well in their exams... Its is certainly not the end of the world. I hope this experience will open their eyes and motivate them to work harder for their own future. Speaking of opening eyes ani, I have a second cousin who has not been going to school for a year or two, out of the blue decided that he wanted to go back to school. Good on him and I wish him well. I hope he succeeds as he is known to be a clever young chap.
Okie dokie.. c u guys later

No comments: