Thursday 4 January 2007

Oishii desu ne!!

Hi guys.. haaaaa what a day. Something strange happened today. My office mates and I decided to go to Misato for lunch. Picked them up in my car and everybody crammed in. On the way there, I felt this strange feeling all over my body. I thought something must be off. I cant really describe it. Dont think I've ever experienced it before. I felt weak. I felt drained. I felt cold. I didnt want to sleep or lie down or even felt like passing out. It came upon me in a matter of seconds. I could not understand it.

Once at Misato, my hands were trembling. They were shaky. Told the others and they thought it was just hunger. I wasnt sure if that was it. I mean I did have breakfast before leaving for work and I made myself a cup of that ginseng / tongkat ali tea at 9.30. I couldnt be that hungry. Could I?

Anyways, my food came. Started to eat. I chowed down a serving of Agadashi tofu and Salmon bento consisting of a bowl of rice, 2 filet of salmon, potato salad, 4 pieces of fried chicken, miso soup and that prawn cocktail thinny. I think they're right. Felt better after that. The shaky hands were gone. hehehe How about that? Funny eh? Does that mean I'have never been hungry before. Well of course not. I have been hungry before but just never with the shaky hands. It's just that I never experienced that before. So weird.

Anyhow, some pics while at Misato. Thanks for the company guys! Including you Miss Airport. Too bad Miss World and 'her' Romeo didnt come along. heheh It would have been a blast!!


Chopsticks on Soy sauce

A glass of water.

A cool tissue dispenser

huh?

Salmon bento! Oishii desu ne!!

No comments: