Friday 29 December 2006

Badges schmages

Took these pics a couple of weeks ago. Thought I'd share them with you guys. Throughout this blog I shall be posting my favourite pictures that I have personally taken. I am not saying that they are any good or I am any good at taking pictures, it's just one of those things I like doing. I like taking pictures. These pictures are mainly taken with my humble Sony Ericsson K800 phone. Camea phone are amazing nowadays. While they are nowhere near the quality of proper camera, they are good enough for small prints. Plus it's readily available and it's with me all the time. I do not have to lug around with another piece of technology with me everyday. Some of these picture might also be taken with Canon IXUS 65. I did own an SLR camera when I was younger and when I was really into photography. Not that I am no longer into photography, its just that I do not have the means at the mo to be actively involved in it. So please excuse the poor quality pictures I am sharing with you guys. Oh... any comments or criticisms are most welcomed.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Hey.. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is out soon. Well not that so soon. 13 Jul 2007. I am looking forward to it. I know... I know... Its a movie for kids. Can you blame me for enjoying such a movie? There the kid in me still you know. But hey I do enjoy watching adult movies too ;-) heheh

As far as I can remember from reading the book ages ago, in this movie Harry Potter will be sitting for his Ordinary Magic Level (OWL) exams. I guess this is equivalent to O Level to us muggles :-) Of course Voldermort will making a come back as usual. Harry and Dumbledore tries to warn the Ministry of Magic of Voldermort's return but they were ignored and discredited. And I think if I'm not mistaken, Dumbledore will also be taken away from Hogwarts and replaced by someone from the Ministry. I think I'll read the book once again to remind me of the story before I go and watch the movie. Anyways, click on the logo to watch the trailer.
Harry Potter picture is courtesy of www.apple.com

No comments: