Wednesday 20 June 2007

Verify and confirm

so I received this email earlier on today pasal Masjid al-Aqsa and Masjid al-Sakhrah. According to the email, kitani ani kana kana duped by those people yang inda bertanggungjawab lah. So aku ani wondering.. picaya kah inda this email. Who knows.. mengkali urang mengantar email ani pun sebenarnya yang inda responsible. mana tau ia pakai reverse psychology. heheh So anyway, tangah-tangah ku bepikir ani kan.. I just remembered I have a friend who works in the IT section of KHEU. So I thought I'd email him the content of the email and ask if he could forward it to the relevant section. Unfortunately, inda tah ku teunjar email nya ani. I lost it. Indapa.. so I decided to browse through pusat dakwah punya website and I found an email address. Sent it to them and hopfully they can get back to me with an explanation or at least the correct email address to send this sort of things. Though thinking about it now, I think I should've sent it to jabatan mufti ah. But indapa.. we'll see what happens. Kan Pusat Dakwah ani yang responsible for all the censorship of reading materials and stop all these penyebaran ajaran-ajaran sesat. Will keep you posted....

What I am trying to say is... Is there anywhere di Brunei ani that I can send such emails (email pasal hal-hal keugamaan ani lah) to? To ask for verifications and confirmations sama-ada banar kah inda what they are saying. In this email's case, which is the actual Masjid Al-Aqsa. Banar kah inda whoever is trying to do whatever is another story.....

bah karang lagi..

Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.