Saturday 16 June 2007

la dida dida

hmmmm Woke up today bright and early today at 8.34.... Jumped out of bed went straight to shower. I felt so fresh this morning dont know why. Got dressed hastily and left the house. Antah kenapa ia today I was so excited and eager. Macam kan going somewhere fun. The reason I woke up this early, (before u start jumping on me, u should know this is a saturday and a weekend for me, enough reason to wake up late) well anyway the reason for my early morning excitement was nothing at all exciting. I just wanted to get to the tyre shop early and beat other people to it. I went to this new tyre shop in Lambak light industrial area. Its pretty huge. Got loads of tyres but unfortunately not many of what I was looking for. but no matter, in the end I got 4 spanking new shoes for my car. 73 clams each + alignment 13 clams and 70 clams for the camber (35 each) which I think is dirt cheap. The whole thing was painless as it took less than 20 mins, well except for the huge dent it made to my wallet. But even so.. it is well worth it, musim ani lagi musim ujan and I have been stalling to get new tyres on my car.

No shoes on

The wheeles being aligned
Tayar ku bali ani penggalar ku macam tayar trak. Look at the ganas groove on the wall of the tyre macam tayar trak.

Tyres on sale

Right after that, I had no where to go.. and guess where I ended up? Cafe au lait in Qlap. Recently opened. Came to know the opening frmo a colleague and we came here couple of days ago. Had breakkie and I thought I'd do some work on the laptop. Didnt know they had wireless. but obviously I somehow discovered their signal and voila! here I am typing away.... Managed to get some pics.



Bah lapas ani kan mliat wayang ku dulu.. I'll continue with this later after the movies. Noticed the S in the end of that word. Yep u got it.. I'm going to watch 2 and possibly more movies today.. Nya auntie N, walaupun nada keraja.. hahah and sorang lagi tu.. I dont care.. inda jua becerita in the movies.. so it dont bother me watching movies sorang2. bah karang lagi eh.. its almost time..



** 11 hours later **
Hokay.. I'm back.. Just came back from not 1 but 2 majlis bebadak. As usual its never siok going to these things. But that is what one has to do.. show one's face, and for one's own good. Mum's part of the family ani suka banar bekaroake. They were organising a singing competition. The comedian of the family was given the floor to host the competition. He began with "tuan-tuan dan puan-puan yang mulia lagi di hormati dan yang inda mulia dan inda di hormati" and he announced the prize was 1000 bucks for the winner 700 runner up and 500 the third place. hahah We all knew that was not the case.. so that was funny. Went home before the competition finished. Ngalih eh.. kan tidur. Maklum lah.. been up since 8.34 hahahah

Bah kan tidur dulu ah.. oh btw the movies were great. Watched Ocean's 13 and Fantastic 4. inda sampai 3 movies.. ayung ku sudah by the end of the 2nd movie. Not much of a movie critic I know... Yang ku tau, is siok or not. But hey, Isnt that good enough for me. heheh Cant wait for the Transformers. It looks very good. Click here for the trailer. Oh btw, I went to this cute little cafe close to the cinema... cant remember what its called. had tea and baked potatoes. Good jua lah. Very good effort. I'll go there again.


mmmm nyaman.... tapi inda mlawan yang di whiteleys lah

bah I've got to go. Assalamualaikum

No comments: