Thursday 28 December 2006

Lunch and movies (delayed transmission)

Had lunch a couple of days ago. Nini blanja. It was at the ever sedap Aminah Arif restaurant. I guess Aunties Nans and H yang banar-banar kan makan disana since Auntie Nans is just on hols from her studies in London and Auntie H has just came back from abroad also. I was pretty busy running errands when Auntie H called and invited me to join them. Namanya free lunch, sapa jua kan menulak. Anyways, back to my errands, since I am curently on leave, I thought I'd better try and get things done. I will have no time once I get back to work. Managed to apply for a new passport. For that I had to run around to have my IC photocopied as it was, well lets just say not readily available. Went to the bank. Mbayar cards, mbayar kerita at different financial institution. Pokoknya sibuk lah. But it was great. Anyways, took some pics at Aminah Arif.



Now you see it.


I dont understand why we were seated at a small table when they could very well see the not so petit sizes of my family members. Asak-asak tah plang. But food was good.


Now you dont. Well some of them anyway.

In the evening, we went to see Night at the Museum at the Mall cinema. Siok jua mliat movies beramai-ramai ani. Banyak my cousins & auncles & aunties ikut. Altogther they were I think 28 of us. Its a good children movie. Tapi kami yang tua-tua ani pun ksiokan jua meliat. heheh My little cousin Adam was really excited. Being a person who likes to talk and have a very inquisitive mind, he was like shouting all the time. He was hilarious. Ketawa ku mendangar some of his comments. Enjoyed the movie.

The night prior to that, I went to watch Eragon also with some of my cousins at the Empire cinema. The movie was great. I love it. Although the story telling was a little off, it was still a good movie to watch. It is a simple movie. Straight forward. Nada complicated plot yang perlu difahami. To be honest, I've never heard of the book until I saw the trailer for the movie. I think I'm going to have to get a copy. Most certainly, the novel would be far better than the movie. At least now I do not have to try hard imagining how Eragon would look like and whats Saphira's vision is like when Eragon says Skulblakas Ven. And now I cant wait for the second book to come out. Aku suka banar books like this. (Lords of the Rings/Narnia) Last night I went with my siblings to watch Eragon again. That's twice in 3 days. Goodness.... nada kraja tah jua banar.

Brisingr!

Picture courtesy of www.eragonmovie.com

No comments: