Friday 22 December 2006

Mince pies

Hi. Aku ani saja-saja kan membaritau sampai hajatku makan mince pies. Thanks to my Auntie Nans who has just came back from London few days ago. Honestly, its been a year aku tais liurkan makan ani, but last year nada tampat bekirim. I searched high and low for them here in Brunei but to no avail. Thankfully, Auntie Nans ada this year. Thanks Auntie Nans, you're my saviour. Not only she brought me my pies, she got me three boxes of them. All I wanted was one piece of Mince pie. Macam urang mengidam plang bunyi nya hahah. Anyway, I have chowed down most of them. A box with 6 pieces of pies left. I'm sure they'll be gone soon enough. Gosh I forgot how sweet they are. But that didnt stop me, did it? heheh Anyway, here are some pics of the mince pies box that I got.

I must say, the ones which came out of this box tasted nicer than the other ones.


But what the heck. A mince pie is a mince pie right. Both are nyaman.


So what's been hapening for last few days. Auntie Nimah and her family are now back for good after having left the country 5 years ago, almost to the date. Went to the airport to greet them. Kesian they looked real tired. Mana inda, apparently their packing was like none other. They had loads to pack in so little time. And that little time they had pun inda cukup, coz ada dinner invitation and so on so forth. Auntie Nimah says she is so sad coz she did not get to shop before she left. hahah Typical of her. Since Uncle H is not quite finished yet with his duties, he will be going back for a short while. Auntie Nimah had asked if I want to tag along in January and bebaya balik. She is determined to get her shopping done before banar-banar returning home. I've not been there for a good 6 months. That is very not like me. I would be like going there every few months at least. But then, that is what you have to sacrifice when working in a new office. No cuti and keraja menimbun. So I'm tempted. Will see lah. Kalau economy stabil. Kerita lagi kan ari jadi ni ujung bulan Janaury. So like I said. Liat lah. Gigit jari saja mun inda dapat ikut. heheh

Oh... I have started my leave from 1700 today. I wont be back in the office till 3Jan next year. Yippie. The problem is now, I dont know what to do. Maybe Empire. My sisters are willing to go. So that is a plan. Other than that, I'll just go with the flow. Watch movies and TV series I bought which are still in their wrapper. Whateverlah. I'll update you guys ok. For now, I have to hit the sack. Kalatmata udah ni. I've not been having enough sleep lately. Nite-nite everyone.

No comments: