Wednesday 20 December 2006

No Title

So here I am yet again on another attempt to start a blog. I think this is my 3rd or maybe 4th attempt at blogging. So why do I want to subject myself to another round of menyampah-ness in trying to blog and maintaining it. Who am I kidding. Ia jua malasnya tu karang. Forever on hiatus and end up deleting the blog. So inda apa... last chance. If this doesnt work out. Inda tah ku tau and i wont even bother the next time. (If there is a next time) So again why am I starting to blog again. Well, banarnya aku ani iski membaca blog urang. Peiski kediaku ani. Iatah membarinya kambuh. Secondly, well I just found out today my new phone K800 ani dapat photo blogging. It automatically created a mobile blog for me when I submitted a photo. The funny thing is, I actually wanted to use the same blog. But it looks like I have created a different blog now. Indapa lah, what I'll do is just link it kemudian. And then jua secara in langsung, I just want to improve my writing skills. Al-maklumlah, my writing skills isnt anywhere near those bloggers whose blogs I read religiously. Fingers crossed, lets hope the life span of this one is longer than the previous ones. Anyways... i think that is enough for todays first post dont you think.

No comments: