Thursday 8 February 2007

London here I come.. NOT!!

I was pretty miffed yesterday when I found out the training I was looking forward to attend in London is not going to happen. The reason: the company that does the training forgot to tell us about it!! Can u just believe that? I knew about the training since late last year but they coud not give us an exact date. I was really looking forward to it. They told us it was going to happen in Feb but we never heard from them again. They apparently sent out an email in January but neither my boss nor I received it. And the boss of this company sent us an email yesterday asking why we have not registered our names for it. And I was like WHAT?! And then.. nya I know this is last minute!! Damn right it is.. macam London atu 2 hours away from Brunei. Even so... we would not have the time to raise the tickets and stuff!! So there goes my training.... so was so not in the mood for anything yesterday. I could have picked up a lot from the training. Now I have to conduct my own trainings from my own reading and excercises. Its a pity that is. Techniques and every little bits of information would be vital especially for a new guy like me in a new field. aargghhh!! never mind.. Not my rezki. I just hope I can perform in conducting my own training now. I am not sure where and when the next training is going to take place. But I have a feeling it will be in the states, which I am so not looking forward to coz travelling ke sana atu is just too payah for me. Ke London is so much easier and ontop of that RBA flies to Heathrow.... Of course now that I'm not going to London that means inda tah jua jumpa auntie nans there. I was really raring to go and see her tarus. Sorry auntie nans. oh and banar2 tah bukan reziki.. it is snowing in London. Mun inda.. purrfect! Spot on jua tu. *sigh* what to do.

No comments: