Saturday 24 February 2007

Donna & Sufri


Congratulations to Donna and Sufri who as of yesterday are engaged. Since I know Donna and Sufri personally, I went to both their houses for the ceremony. Went to Sufri's first of course and then off we to Donna's residence for the actual ceremony. Unlike the usual engagement ceremony where the groom (kira groom sudah kah ni) stays at home during the ceremony, Sufri went to Donna's after the formalities to take photos to commemorate the day. Which I think is a great idea. (I know some of u might not agree out there) I suppose urang tua2 deem it inappropriate, but karang ani I think inda jua as bad, coz mun inda... they are still going out after the ceremony anyway. So.. baiktah mengeratkan lagi tali silaturrahim between themselves and their families. Inda ja.. heheh Anyway, Donna's brother who is a photographer took their pics. He looked very professional. Cant wait to see the outcome. And Ucingitam was there as well, as a friend and as our own personal photographer heheh. Thanks mate. Nanti ku curi his pic and put it up here. Anyway, Congratulations once again, cant wait for the big day.

No comments: