Saturday 10 February 2007

Friday

Took these kemarin on the way to bekaut dari parking lot. Sampat lagi menyimbat tu. I whipped out my phone and stopped for a couple of seconds every now and then. Trying to be discreet tapi inda jua successful heheh Took some inside as well, tapinya inda brapa bisai except the pillar pic. Mana inda.. urang mendangar khutbah, diri fiddling with telipun taking pictures. Urang siring ku ani must have thought "badan saja basar tapi ulah macam kids bemain telipun" heheh That was my first and it didnt feel comfortable at all. All these while, I have left my phone d krita. Anyway.. Hope u guys enjoy the pics. I know this 'subject' has always been a favourite amongst shutterbugs. This is my version lah.. Inda plang seberapa.But like I said, hop u guys enjoy it. Ciao.. havea nice weekend.






No comments: