Monday 9 June 2014

Present

So today is my birthday and I got myself a present. Hah! Kesian ah.. Bali present untuk diri sendiri. Ialah at this age, nada urang balikan present for u anymore heheh

Anyway, I got myself a Bose QC15. Those of you who knows me know that I'm not an audiophile. But somehow I hv been buying all these nice earphones/headsets. I tend to appreciate the clarity in the sound they produce. And an earphone for ever occasion. A sennheiser piece for running. A Jabra piece also running to go along with my huge ass phone at the time with Bluetooth connection. Then another Jabra piece for travel also with bluetooth connection. I love this as its slim and sounds great. And now this. This is different from the others as this has noise cancellation. Its an amazing kit to have on a plane. Its worth it especially if u travel a lot. Or even if not.

No comments: