Thursday 12 June 2014

Foursquare

I'm actually on the above mentioned social network. I use it mostly like everyone else to let people know where you've been and if there's a new restaurant in town or even to find out more about an establishment before deciding to patronise the place  etc etc. I also use it as a diary of sorts to remind the name of the restaurant or food I aye there for example after many months down the line especially if its abroad and I want to go there again when I come for another trip. One of the feature which I like on this is that after you've checked-in at certain places like airport, it thrills me to learn how far I've travelled that day! It also gives out funny statistics and tells me that I'm a mall rat if I've been to many malls in a short period of time. This actually happened when I was in Dubai lol. Anyway, that's foursquare for me :)

No comments: