Tuesday 17 March 2009

So I was in KL last week. While I was there I went to Secret Recipe. Mainly due to poor time management and it is the closest restaurant to my hotel that I was willing to go to. Anyways, while enjoying my dinner, saw this banner. They're proud being a Malaysian brand with numerous outlets in a number of countries. To my surprise, the list of countries included Brunei. hmmm really? Being a foodie, I thought I would know they have opened an outlet in Brunei. Must be a mistake I thought


And today at the mall. I saw this!


Secret recipe restaurant under contruction. Great! Now I can enjoy some of their lovely cakes as often as I like and not have to wait for my next trip to Miri or KK or KL or Singapore or whereverelse they have an outlet to have them. I just hope they wont make the mistake of replacing the RM sign on the menu with B$. That will make the food expensive and people will know that and it could spell trouble for them. But anyways, good luck!

No comments: