Sunday 6 May 2007

aaarrrgh

Its sunday and I have a presentation tomorrow. And guess what? I've not done it yet!! Well I have but thay are all over the place, bits here and there. I dont know how am I going to deliver it to my boss tomorrow. I am ever so lazy nowadays.. I had a week to prepare for it. And what did I do? Surfing and chatting and stuff... Antah eh... I think I am not just lazy, I am actually more demotivated. To be honest I think everyone in the company is. But that should not be a reason for me to act this way. Not at a time like this where every body's position in the office is set on loose ground. Anything can happen. I think somebody needs to kick my ass to give me a jump start. Or maybe I need to go on a leave. Antah eh.. I dont know how I'm going to come up with the presentation tomorrow. SHAPE UP!!

Sekian... wabillahi taufik wal hidayah wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh

No comments: